On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

>> The software grant is a "done deal". I happen to believe the proposal
>> will be accepted, but it is not a "done deal".
>
> Ah, okay - so the software grant exists independent from the incubation
> result?

The software grant was received on 31 May.  It has no conditions
beyond what exists in the standard software grant that we receive from
everybody:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

The grant itself contains no secrets beyond email addresses and the
like, which is why we don't publish them for public inspection.

I have already published an extracted list of files.  I'm told that
there is some line break problems with my extraction methods, and will
look into that.

- Sam Ruby