Hi,

no matter how the current discussion about OOo at Apache turns out, I'd be happy to meet with people. I most probably won't be able to make it to the US, but I'm on a few conferences in Europe, and surely will attend LibreOffice Conference in Paris.

Despite that the current discussion maybe was (or still is) a bit heavy, I guess that's normal given what we are discussing about, so meeting people face to face and everybody seeing that, after all, we're all humans and can have a good time together over a beer, would be great.

Thanks for the good proposal, Simon!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108