Rob,

robert_w...@us.ibm.com wrote on 2011-06-07 17.56:
Oh, let's not go down that path again, or else someone could equally point
out that the TDF Steering Committee has not been elected yet either.  I
see no value from debating whose election is bigger.

can you please stop these insulting positions?

In contrast to the Community Council, the TDF SC follows its own rules on when it will be voted on and how, and to me, that makes a huge difference. And in contrast to the OOo Community Council, I am not aware of anyone asking the SC to run votes because of policies; whereas for OOo, there have been several people publically asking that to no avail.

I'm really tired of reading your hating attitude towards everyone who drives TDF, and for the sake of moving things forward, politely ask you to simply stop it. The posts in your blog speak for themselves, and it's really insulting. And it really helps nobody here.

Thanks.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108