> [  ] +1 Accept OpenOffice.org for incubation
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to OpenOffice.org incubation
> [  ] -1 Reject OpenOffice.org for incubation

+/- 0  (non binding)

I am still going back and forth, on whether or not.

against:
I understand very well most of the arguments from André
https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/1307a4afb87824f5

Please see here http://openoffice.org/projects/de/lists/users/archive
as the number of messages on the user mailing list is going down. We
are today by more or less 1/10th of the emails peak, we had on the
german "user"list. I assume that the user did notice the wrangling
over OOo, and they were looking for alternatives. A product should be
released asap, ore OOo will loose more users.

I saw emails here during incubation which were not answere because
IMHO the questions were distressing. I heard here some caustically
notes, inappropriate to build a community.

Nearly the whole and very active community in Brasil switched to LO. A
lot of very brilliant and active members of the german community are
working now at LO, doing a very good job.

in favor:
On the other side, a lot of brilliant hackers are joining the project,
and I see a lot of experienced and honorable "Hamburg-people" ;-).

conclusion:
Are ASF people aware, that "How the ASF works" has to be rewritten?
A new role has to be created?  "Enduser", because not every user of
OOo did what a ASF "user" has to do (i mean user in terms of
contributor).

IMHO, OOo and LO must find a way out of "divide et impera".
I think it's not neccessary to explain who else might be interested in
a riven and broken community.

Doing the same things twice is not economic, it is inefficent and
worse it's stupid.

Manfred