On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Chen Liu <liuchen0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We really appreciate both of your suggestions on Bluesky's development in
> ASF.
>
> We think that we are supposed to finish code release work of the 4th version
> in the end of July.Due to the effective work we really need a experienced
> mentor to guide our release. In addition, there are about 8-9 developers to
> do the release work, some of whom are green hands to release code in ASF
> owing to change of team members.We consider that it is important if there is
> a disscussion about how to fast acquire this guide instructions.
>
> By the way, we have been developing the bluesky project. After the release
> work of 4th version. We would like to discuss the deployment of the 5th
> version including IPTV function and so on. We appreciate collaboraters in
> ASF to give us some suggestions about mobile terminal and IPTV.

Who are the current students/developers that worked on the so called
4th version of the code ? The interesting part is that the last JIRA
was created on June 2010 (BLUESKY-10), which raises the question on
who is actually committing the other students code to the repository.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende