On 7/1/2011 8:10 PM, Chen Liu wrote:
> We've already known our failure in ASF. We would not
>  find any excuses for this bed situation.
> But we just hope one more month to release the 4th version work.
> We've been advancing Bluesky project  and now the 4th version is an
> integtared system including something about commercial.
> We're aware of how to advance our development via ASF .
> Just give us one more month to finish the rest of work.
> If our work is not very well, pl vote us to retire.

Chen, the quality of the bluesky code is not one of the issues
in front of us.  If you and other bluesky contributors can explain
what needs to change about the process of development, and why it
will be changed to fit with the Apache model of development, and
convince the list participants that these are the issues you will
address over the next month, people would have some more patience
to let you improve.

But the improvement is not about a release or code quality, etc.
Nothing in communications from bluesky project contributors has
even hinted that you understand what the underlying issues are,
in terms of participating in an transparent open source project.