+1

> == Background ==
> The ODF Toolkit Union was jointly announced by Sun and IBM at the
> OpenOffice.org Conference in Beijing, November 2008.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jhpOvocJCrShDVkE8lObEQ?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WkrnKIHG-ecC7llqFXc63w?feat=directlink
It was an exciting announcement!
:)
This proposal is similar to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenOfficeProposal
but it doesn't have the following phrase.
"In order to help encourage the creation of a broad and diverse
project built upon merit, as required of an Apache project, we have
not loaded the initial committer list with contributors from a single
company. Our intention is for the initial committer list to be
representative of the various users of ... It is perfectly all right
to have your name on this list if you contribute in another way than
to commit program code."

Does this phrase also apply to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ODFToolkitProposal
?