On Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:14:26 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> From my perspective, that is more the case though your second sentence
> above comes across as a setup for our not integrating.

How about this?
"It may be possible to incorporate the desired features of Accumulo into HBase.
 However, the amount of work required would slow development of HBase and
Accumulo considerably.  We believe this warrants a podling for Accumulo at the
current time.  We expect active cross-pollination will occur between HBase and
podling Accumulo and it is possible that the codebases and projects will
ultimately converge."

Billie