Well, I currently use github wiki for documentation and don't have a
specific preference for confluence so I probably should have written Wiki;
in any case I'm open to whatever the current apache standard is. The only
exception, maybe, is for SVN - I heard that someone in apache is
experimenting with GIT and I would like DirectMemory to be part of that
experiment as well - should the rest of the team agree.

Cheers,
    Raffaele