Hi Pedro,
+1 that sounds really interesting - who doesn't know Beanshell, it's
amazing! - I may could help on the proposal, but unfortunately I have
too many stuff to manage this time to manage so I cannot be fully
involved :(
Looking forward to see more people interested before putting black on white!
All the best, have  anice day,
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi