On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 11:13 +0200, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> David,
>
> congratulations to the new release.
>
> Just a comment.... I cannot see the new release on the website:
> http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/
> Should't it be updated together with the release?

Yes, this was a case of the mail servers being way faster than the
mirroring scripts. It's there now.

> Then I think it is not very good to send the /dist folder link around,
> because to my knowledge it is bypassing the mirror system. Instead we
> usually use some kind of download page generator.

Sorry, that was an oversight on my part. I'll replace the links with
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/deltacloud/ in the
future.

> At your website:
> http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/download.html
> I read nothing of how to get the release. Instead I am send to
> fedorahost for the code.

The very first link ("Official releases can be downloaded from the
Apache website") on that page goes to
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/deltacloud/ Do you see a different
version of the page ?

David