On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

1. Nothing in the stats I proposed would talk about the efforts of any
individual mentor.  It is aggregate information.

2. The natural interpretation would be to highlight when there is an
overall need for more mentors.

3. This could be especially useful as an early warning sign, i.e., a
leading indicator

4. No one can prevent someone from taking statistics and misinterpreting them.

> Far out.

See #4.