Brian LeRoux wrote:
> > Brett Porter wrote:
> >
> > ... Also, it seems Callback isn't scheduled to first report until December
> > - was that a mistake on the schedule page or a deliberate decision by the
> > mentors?
>
> I believe this was deliberate while we sorted out the infrastructure
> move which, while still ongoing, I think aiming for a report in
> November is very doable. (The practice couldn't hurt.)

That was my mistake again. I added it to ReportingSchedule
and again got the dates wrong. I usually add new ones
to report straight away, as i reckon reporting all progress
is good.

If Callback does want to report in November then please
just edit the schedule. Clutch will pick it up later
and add to this month's reminder list.

-David