Hi,

The Apache Empire-db community has approved the 2.2.0-incubating release and we
are now looking for approval of the IPMC to publish the release.

With this release we have made a major API change removing unrecommended legacy
features that have been non-standard Java. The API now is much clearer and even
more straight forward to use.
Other improvements addressed the reduction of duplicate code for DDL generation
and improvements in the Empire-db code generator that produces Java code from
existing data models.
For a full list of changes please take a look at the changelog.

Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-rc1

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-087/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt