From: Roman Shaposhnik <r...@cloudera.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.2.0-incubating RC2
To: bigtop-...@incubator.apache.org, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Cc: general@incubator.apache.org

This takes care of Patrick's RAT concerns. From now on you can run RAT by:
 $ mvn -Prelease install
at the top level of a project. This is THE only change between RC1 and RC2
and given how cosmetic it is I'd like to think that all the existing
+1 votes don't
need to be recast. Please let me know if that's not the case.

This is the second incubator release for Apache Bigtop, version
0.2.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12317591&projectId=12311420

*** Please download, test, and vote by Saturday, November 5

Note that we are voting on the source (tag): release-0.2.0-incubating-RC2

Source tarball, checksums, signature:
   http://people.apache.org/~rvs/bigtop-0.2.0-incubating-RC2/

The tag to be voted on:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/tags/release-0.2.0-incubating-RC2/

Bigtop's KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/dist/KEYS

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote on the release after a successful
PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

Thanks!