Hi...

   Having automated e-mails sent as reminders is a good thing and handy
too. But, IMHO, even with having this in hand mentors *should* be following
up with their mentored projects just in case something went wrong with the
automation scripts like what happened this time, also to follow up with the
reporting schedule and see if their mentored projects should report on a
specific month or not and whether the schedule is correct or not.