Thanks for the comments!

*> There are RAT run logs, but could not find the RAT reports.
> I did not find any issues when running RAT locally, however please
> provide the actual reports next time.*

Noted.  Actual reports will be provided next time.

*> The md5 hashes have an unusual format:
> sqoop-1.4.0-incubating.tar.gz: F8 80 44 33 7D D5 9B AF  DB 2D 1B 9B C9 AA
C9 7B
> rather than
> F88044337DD59BAFDB2D1B9BC9AAC97B  sqoop-1.4.0-incubating.tar.gz
> which means that some tools may not be able to process them.
> Not a blocker.*

They are in the preferred format now.

*> Lots of missing/incorrect SVN properties, see:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-395*

Thanks for the patch!  Will update the trunk for the next release.

*> There are a lot of Java files with packages under com.cloudera.
> I assume these will all be replaced with org.apache packages?*

We spent a lot of time migrating to the apache packages already (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-369).  Those old packages
are actually marked deprecated.  They are kept for backward compatibility
so third-party connectors using those old packages won't be broken all of
sudden.

*> The sqoop web-site is missing the required incubator disclaimer.
> This needs to be fixed ASAP please.*

Updated by Arvind.

Thanks!