On 23 November 2011 21:36, Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
> +1 to any of sebb's ideas.  Making it easier to find this kind of historical
> stuff would be great.
>
> Also see (manually maintained after board meetings):
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/board-meeting-history.csv
>
> Most of which probably doesn't have to be private, but needs thought to see
> if it really could be fully public.

If it only contains data that is in the published board meetings, I
don't see why it should not be public.

Of course if it is generated from the pre-publication versions, there
might possibly be a reference to some private info.

Also, the comments field is not directly derived from the public minutes.

==

I'd like to also capture PMC chair changes.

I guess this discussion probably now belongs more on site-dev?