Hello,

we got one +1 vote here and one on our dev
list from an IPMC member.

We need one more +1 vote to be able to
release.

Please cast your votes.

Thanks,
Jörn

On 11/19/11 6:00 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
Hi all,

please review and vote on approving the release of Apache OpenNLP.

The Apache OpenNLP library is a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of natural language text. It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence segmentation, part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and coreference resolution.

We added the missing DISCLAIMER files and updated mentions
of OpenNLP to be compliant with the branding requirements.

The OpenNLP community approved the release of opennlp-1.5.2-rc6 in this vote thread with 5 binding votes and 1 +1 non-binding vote. No other votes were received.
Vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-opennlp-dev/201111.mbox/%3C4EC3C861.1050109%40gmail.com%3E

The release artifacts and rat reports can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~joern/releases/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating/rc6/

SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/opennlp/tags/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating-rc6/

KEYS file:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/opennlp/tags/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating-rc6/KEYS

Our release contains multiple sub-projects, the rat reports have been generated
for each of these sub-projects.

Many thanks for your support,
Jörn