On 28 November 2011 11:40, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...Assuming this goes ahead in some form:
>>
>> Do we want to list both the initial champion (prior to acceptance) and
>> the current champion (during incubation; may be the same)?
>>
>> Or should we just list the current (incubation) champion?...
>
> I'd list just the current one to avoid confusion.

On the website, or in podlings.xml?

It might be useful to have the initial champions listed in
podlings.xml to make it easier during the transition process; the
display could be suppressed by means of an "active" flag or similar.

> The initial champion is listed in the podlings's proposal.

Yes, not sure how easy those are to find.
I did suggest adding links to them (e.g. in the startdate column) but
I've not done that yet.

I was thinking maybe of doing the two at once - find the proposal and
add the link and initial champion to podlings.xml