Hereby I would like to mark this vote closed with the following result:

4 IPMC +1 votes (Benson, Martijn, Chris A, Alan)
4 PPMC +1 votes (Francis, Rainer, Benjamin, Eike)
1 community +1 vote (Dimitar)

no -1 or +0 votes

Combined with our empire-db-dev@ vote round we can conclude this vote
successful. We are now asking the IPMC to recommend the resolution to
the Board.

A sincere thank you!
Francis / The Empire-db team

http://www.somatik.be