Hi Lukasz!

Great to have you folks on board as well!
Dan Allen already showed me your extensions project and there are some cool
ideas I really like.

The vote should be done by tomorrow and we'll get you on board immediately
afterwards.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: sorry for not being very responsive atm, but I'm sick in bed sleeping most
of the day...