Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Have we made any actionable plans for dealing with
> the podling reports this month, or are we content
> letting the board reject yet another rollup of all
> the raw reports?

You are now :-) Thanks.

> I would like to see us take some steps to process,
> comment on, and filter the reports in the time we
> have between now and Wednesday.  Do others agree
> with this plan?

Yes.

Lets encourage everyone to be involved in the event,
not just leave it to the Incubator PMC. We can gather
bits into our report.

If everyone in incubation would review it:
- see how other projects are overcoming hurdles
- perhaps it applies to your project
- perhaps your project is missing their report: get it in
- comment on other projects problems if you have solutions

The IPMC can look for common issues and take forward
or address.

-David