On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And here we return to a thread of some weeks ago. One chair can't
> review all those reports and push the bounce buttons. Some other
> people have to step up to help.

This Board member reads each and every one of them every month.  So it
is no change in workload to me to push this work down.

Instead of talking about this abstractly, -1 on forwarding to the
board the following reports.  I'll start with the most egregious one:

-1 on forwarding on the Kato report.  Here are prior reports from this
podling: https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Kato.html

Key excerpts:
  Kato:
    Jan 2012
      * Decide in what form the podling should continue, if at all.
    Sept 2011
      * Decide in what form the podling should continue, if at all.
    June 2011
      * Decide in what form the podling should continue, if at all.
    March 2011
      * To be determined once Oracle's involvement has been established.
    Dec 2010
      * To be determined once Oracle's involvement has been established.
    Sep 2010
      * To be determined once Oracle's involvement has been established.
    June 2010
      * To be determined once Oracle's involvement has been established.

-1 on forwarding on the following reports as they are Missing:

  Bloodhound
  Callback/Cordova
  HISE
  JSPWiki
  Openmeetings

-1 on forwarding on the following report as it was not signed off by a Mentor:

  VXQuery

-1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:

  Celix
  Tashi

For completeness, +1 on submitting the following reports:

Approve for forwarding to the board:

  Any23
  Chuckwa
  Deft
  DeltaSpike
  DirectMemory
  EasyAnt
  Empire-DB
  Flex
  Giraph
  Kafka
  Kitty
  Lucy
  Mesos (borderline, but planning a release is good)
  ODFToolkit
  Oozie

- Sam Ruby