On Jan 12, 2012, at 1:11 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> On 1/11/2012 6:02 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> On Jan 11, 2012, at 23:49 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>>
>>> -1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
>>> a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:
>>>
>>> Celix
>>
>> A plan is being discussed on the list, but did not make it into this month's
>> report. I would kindly like to ask the board to accept delaying that plan
>> until the next report. If that is too long, we can report about it next
>> month? WDYT?
>
> That's exactly what Sam is describing.  Pull the incomplete report (Noel
> could choose to do so) and submit a more comprehensive report next month.
> No harm no foul.

Ok, so I will:

a) wait to see if Noel pulls this months report completely;
b) either report next month or when the next report is due in three months.

The only point I was trying to make is that, as soon as discussions here were
going in a direction where podlings over a year old should start coming up with
a more concrete plan for graduation, I started this discussion on the Celix
list as well. However, due to some vacations, that discussion has started
attracting responses only this week. So it's just a timing issue, the community
is aware and dealing with it. This board report just came a bit too soon.

Greetings, Marcel