Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The email suggests termination as the final solution for a number of podlings

As mentioned in the referenced email, this was a "subjective
recommendation" based on a "quick (i.e. incomplete) review". There has
since been followup that has clarified both the reviewed status and
the recommendations for further action. Some of the mentioned podlings
seem to be headed for termination, others not.

I don't really see how that email could lead to your conclusion of
"terminating projects with active communities is the area of active
dispute".

Nevertheless I apologize for using the loaded term "terminate" and for
being too hasty in making such recommendations.

BR,

Jukka Zitting