In our last release we were dinged for having too much in the notice, we agreed
to move them to an acknowledgements file. There was also that lengthy
discussion in general regarding what belongs in a notice file (I don't wish to
start that again :) ).  So we should have additional things in the notice? I'm
just unclear on the guidance here.
I will make a note of the excessively long lines in the DISCLAIMER and make
sure those are updated for future release, hopefully they aren't a deal breaker
for this release? I appreciate your feedback, ~P> Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012
01:30:29 +0000