On 10/7/11 10:11 PM, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Christian Grobmeier<grobme...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Any more questions/comments about this proposal? If not, I suggest we
start the vote tomorrow.
I think we're good. The one thing I'd like to do is asking to add
another committer to the roster. Abu Obeida Bakhach
<abu.obe...@microsoft.com>  has been following the WP7 part of Phonegap
and would be happy to continue helping out at least on that front. As
he was a Stonehenge committer, he should already have a CLA on file
and an Apache ID. Obeida works in my team and I already checked with
him - he'd be eager to help. Can I just go ahead and edit the
proposal?
Yes, please go ahead.
Thanks - on the same line Obeida pointed out how Sergey Grebnov has
been doing the bulk of the actual work, and I took the libery (after
checking with Sergey) to add him to the roster.

Has PhoneGap proposal totally stalled ? Or did I miss the Vote thread ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,