Hi,

Syncope proposal [1] is still looking for more mentors: who is
interested in Identity Management and wants to get involved in one of
first Open Source projects in this field?
I am interested in this project and would like to come on board as a
mentor if possible. I'm an ASF member and work on XML Security (Apache
Santuario), WS-Security (Apache WSS4J) as well as Apache CXF.

Hi Colm,
this sounds great: I've just added your details to Syncope proposal [1]: please check if everything is correct.

Regards.

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SyncopeProposal

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò