I am +1 to what your proposal does. I am not so fond of the wording of it.
I've tried to make changes to eliminate pointing fingers but just couldn't with
the last section.  I would suggest you take another stab at editing it to: a)
make this proposal a general document, not just from you, and b) try to remove
as many names as possible.  It also might be helpful if the proposal was worded
as if Chris' didn't exist.  Just document what the process would be and how it
solves the problems we have now.

Ralph