Hi!

Thanks for the link
> And http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

Seems like this is work in progress as well, as lots of the lines are boldly
marked as TODO ...

> That legal link is wrong, see the top of that doc.

I don't think so! The link you posted is valid as well, but it doesn't cover
the list of licenses we already checked.

For this kind of stuff I really prefer this link:

http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

This sums up the important stuff really good, like the Category A, B and X
stuff. It also explains the 'what' and 'why' much better than the official
'resolved' page it links to:
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

Of course, adding all 3 links would be the best I think.

LieGrue,
strub