From: Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire HISE
To: hise-...@incubator.apache.org

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, please vote on retiring the HISE project from incubation. This
> vote for hise-dev@ is open for the next 7 days.

The vote passes as follows:

   +1 Glen Daniels
   +1 Jukka Zitting
   +1 Mauricio Salatino
   +1 Rafal Rusin
   +1 Witek Wołejszo

Thanks for voting! I can take care of the rest of the retirement process [1].

BTW, the HISE status page [2] doesn't indicate when or if the
copyright issues have been cleared. Do we have a record of that
happening already? If yes, we can still keep the HISE sources archived
on svn.apache.org, otherwise we'll need to drop them.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hise.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting