Hi Nial!

First, thanks for the review!

Regarding the asc. This is a known Maven side-effect. It's not beautiful but
doesn't hurt.

Ad the Incubation disclaimer notice.
Thanks for the pointer!

Actually our webpage and documentation aren'tdone yet, but we will make sure to
include the disclaimer when we create it.

As for the release:
> For releases, the text SHOULD be included in a separate DISCLAIMER file
> stored alongside the NOTICE and LICENSE files.

I'll go on and add this DISCLAIMER file, so it will be included for the next
release. Since this is only a _should_ I assume this is ok and we don't need to
re-roll all the release now.

txs and LieGrue,
strub