Von: "Tony Stevenson" <pct...@apache.org>
An: "Florian Holeczek" <flori...@apache.org>
CC: infrastruct...@apache.org, "JSPWiki private list"
<jspwiki-priv...@incubator.apache.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Februar 2012 23:57:36
Betreff: Re: Machine account request - "www.apache.org"

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 10:52:28PM +0000, Tony Stevenson wrote:

> Florian,
>
> Please use  https://id.apache.org/acreq/  to request accounts.
> As per http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

If these are existing accounts, then that is different.  We do not allow
committers to have shell access on any machine other than people.apache.org,
other than PMC specific VMs, or if you are a member of Infra.
That guide looks very out of date, and is not for mirroring websites, but
making your projects' released code available on the mirror service.

The best way to do this will be for your released artifacts to go into dist.a.o
(SVN repo) and this will need to be setup by infra (on request via a JIRA
ticket), and future updates will be automatically pushed to the mirrors.

--

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson