On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:31:12PM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:
> The Apache Lucy community has voted[0] to graduate. We now ask that the IPMC
> vote on recommending this resolution (included below) to the ASF Board.

As a member of the Incubator PMC, I will abstain from this VOTE.

The IPMC is charged with overseeing podlings, and in my view a potential
conflict of interest exists on a vote to recommend that Lucy become an Apache
TLP between that oversight role and my personal investment in the success of
Lucy as a project.  (Notably, my current employer pays me to work on Lucy).

An earlier VOTE was held on the Lucy developer's list in which I participated
as a member of the Lucy PPMC; I continue to stand behind my vote in that
context.

Marvin Humphrey