On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Jena PPMC has voted to release
>
>  Apache Jena TDB 0.9.0-incubating
>
> and we would now be grateful if members of IPMC would review and vote for
> this release.

+1 from me.

(justification:

1) I do not consider unintuitive file name and directory layout
conventions blockers for release; I think this thread shows
"unintuitive" is subjective anyway. I pointed the deviations out
before on jena-dev, and then folks obviously thought about this and
decided to do things differently from a lot of other projects. Even if
the chosen convention is wacky that does not make it wrong.

2) Whilst LEGAL-124 remains unresolved there's plenty of precedent for
not having license headers in test data and similar auxiliary files,
all around apache, and so I consider it fine to continue current
standard practice until different rules arrive.

3) all looks good to me ;-)
)

cheers,

Leo