On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com> wrote:
>> Can we get 2 more IPMC votes?
>
> On a related note, who are currently mentoring Jena? The status page
> [1] doesn't show.
>
> The Jena team page [2] lists you, Bertrand, Benson and Ross as
> mentors. Is that accurate? If yes, please update the status page
> accordingly.

Well, I do remember Ross mentioning at some point he never intended to
be a mentor and ending up on the roster by mistake (he was Champion).
Of course, being the engaged guy he is, he did in fact do a lot of
mentoring anyway, so I would guess he can be on the list :-). But
maybe he'd prefer not to.

TBH I'm semi-seriously considering not doing any more voting about
jena, unless it is to +1 their board resolution to graduate :-P

cheers,

Leo