On Apr 4, 2012, at 8:54 AM, Greg Stein wrote:

> And we could simply ignore all this, as there was never any actual intent
> to assume an analogous situation. It was a flip comment. That's all. Please
> stop reading more into things, and escalating discussions.

One might test if the analogy holds. It clearly does not past the superficial
level. With CloudStack there is no legacy of 2 decades of infrastructure with
no overview. There is no decade as an "Open Source" project. There is no fork
trouble.

I do think it is pertinent to pay attention to the trade press and blogosphere.

> Have fun. Move along.

Fun! Here's to it.

Regards,
Dave