Hi,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Simone Tripodi
<simonetrip...@apache.org> wrote:
> apologize for being late, Syncope report is now available.

Great, thanks!

> Apologize once again but that's not exactly the easier era of my life,
> had been overloaded :(

No worries, we're all volunteers here.

With the reminder I just wanted to make sure that no reports are being
accidentally forgotten. It's fine if a report is delayed for a day or
two as we have a full week reserved for reviews. And it's also OK to
push a report forward a full month if the community is too busy with
other stuff right now. Reporting is just a tool, not our raison
d'ĂȘtre. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting