On 4/26/12 12:44 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi all,

this is a call for vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache
OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating). This will be the first incubator release
for Apache OpenOffice and a key milestone to continue the success of
OpenOffice.org.

This release candidate provides the following important key changes
compared to former OpenOffice releases:
(1) Code clean up to remove all copyleft components and external
dependencies
(2) Reworked or introduced LICENSE and NOTICE file to reflect and
document the used licenses of the code itself as well as of external 3rd
party libraries
(3) MD5, SHA1, SHA512 hashes and GPG signatures for all of artifacts

For a detailed feature overview please see the release notes under
https://cwiki.apache.org/OOOUSERS/aoo-34-release-notes.html.

The release candidate artifacts (source release, as well as binary
releases for 16 languages) and further information how to verify and
review Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) can be found on the following
wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+%28incubating%29+Release+Candidate

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4
(incubating).

The vote starts now and will be open until:

UTC midnight Wednesday, 1 May: 2012-05-01 24:00 UTC.

The PPMC vote took already place on the public ooo-dev mailing list and
is still ongoing for 2 hours.

Vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201204.mbox/%3C4F920630.7060003%40googlemail.com%3E

Because of traveling I have to start the IPMC vote now and have to
reference a preliminary RESULT email on ooo-dev. As soon as I will be
online again I will send a reference to the final vote result.

Result thread: <not available yet in archive, pending>

to complete the missing piece, here the link to the result thread

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201204.mbox/%3C4F9A452A.9000707%40googlemail.com%3E

Juergen

The vote will be open for more than 5 days.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating)
[ ] 0 Don't care