Hi,

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:31 AM, Jim Donofrio <donofrio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We havent heard anything +1 or -1 from any IPMC members besides our mentors.
> Any thoughts on this vote?

+1 to graduate

Note that when you reply to a message and only change the [...]
prefix, at least GMail thinks it's just a continuation of the same
discussion and not a separate new thread. Thus the user interface
still shows the message under the original [DISCUSS] subject, which
together with the your wording of "I am starting a VOTE thread"
(instead of something like "this is the VOTE") left at least me
waiting for a separate thread.

The mistake obviously is mine and of anyone else using GMail or a
similar client that makes it hard to spot such subject changes, but
probably explains why you got so little IPMC feedback.

BR,

Jukka Zitting