Hi,

Thanks for the report, Droids!

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org> wrote:
> + Droids is an Incubator project arrived from Apache Labs. Droids entered
> + incubation on October, 2008.

That's 3.5 years of incubation, and unfortunately it looks like
community activity has yet to bounce back to the levels before the
drop I noted already in February.

What's your plan towards graduation? Any concrete actions you're
taking to increase community activity? Any blockers or problems you're
facing? How about a new release, a blog post, or something similar to
help drive interest?

I'm hoping that with the new committer (great!) you'll have a chance
to revitalize the project, but unless we start seeing some more
positive developments by the next report I think we need to start
considering alternative exit strategies for Droids. Incubation is not
meant to last indefinitely.

Is there any way that the greater Incubator or ComDev community could
help push things forward for Droids?

BR,

Jukka Zitting