On 9 May 2012, at 17:23, Luciano Resende wrote:

> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the report, Wink, and for the review, Dave!
>>
>> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> From activity it looks like this project should have graduated into a TLP a
>>> year
>>> ago. It looks like a mature and well developed project. I don't understand
>>> why
>>> they think that they should become a subproject of Geronimo or Tuscany.
>>> They are a mature and useful tool. It's time for this bird to fly on its own
>>> wings. They are an example of a small, viable community that contributes
>>> to more than one other community. Podling Namesearch and graduation
>>> should be next.
>>
>> Wink, any thoughts on this?
>>
>> BR,
>>
>> Jukka Zitting
>>

> +1, This is my opinion as well, but we started considering other
> options mainly because of some feedback we got on the last discussion
> on the Wink mailing list (see summary on February board report).
>
> If the IPMC thinks otherwise and would be ok with the Wink project
> graduation based on "a small, viable community that contributes to
> more than one other community" I'm more then happy to continue the
> Graduation process.

+1  I've used Wink and its a great project - I think it should be a TLP in its
own right rather than a subproject as being a standalone, relatively simple
framework rather than part of a great big stack is one of its selling points
(for me at least)