Hi,

Thanks for the report, Lucene.NET!

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 12:36 AM, Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org> wrote:
> One of the mentors (Stefan Bodewig) has indicated he wants to start pushing
> for graduation. UPDATE: Unfortunately, we have not made any progress on this
> - hopefully we can have a more conclusive update next check in. Our
> development/committers group is small, and work sometimes happens in
> bursts and then stalls - something we need to work on a bit.

Looking at the svn history I see a long history of sustained
month-after-month commit activity. More activity is of course always
great, but I don't think this is something you need to worry about at
least as a graduation issue.

However, the one thing I am a bit worried about is that I couldn't
tell when was the last time you added a new committer to the team.
Your contribution report [1] shows some people who've contributed lots
of patches but aren't committers yet. What's up with that?

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?versionId=-1&issueStatus=all&selectedProjectId=12310290&reportKey=com.sourcelabs.jira.plugin.report.contributions%3Acontributionreport&Next=Next

BR,

Jukka Zitting