Le 5/14/12 6:42 PM, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :
Can you please let me know which license XPP uses? I could not find
informatino in NOTICE and did not find a website which helped me. its
necessary to clarify that as xpp3 is in the war file release. Once you
told me, I will give my +1
Clearly missing in the N&L files.

Release looks ok so far.

I have found files like that:
syncope-build-tools-1.0.0-RC1-incubating-classes.jar.asc.md5

This is a maven bug. The signature plugin does sign everything, including the .asc file, AFAIK.

Other question: the projects I know vote upon a website too. Is this
not the case with Syncope?

Hmmm... Good question. I never voted against any web site on the various projects I worked or mentored. Where does it come from ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,