sebb wrote:
> As the subject says: is there any need for a separate
> ReportingSchedule page now that we have podlings.xml?

Some things to take care with, when we modify Clutch:

Clutch based everything on the presence in ReportingSchedule
and the name of the podling used there (lowercase, no spaces).

The main name in podlings.xml might be different,
so some assumptions in clutch might need adjustment.
Also the sequence of its data and hint-gathering process.

So a basic entry for a podling needs to be added to
the podlings.xml file soon after acceptance.

-David