The reason this is so annoying is that without all the details
we have a hard time collaborating as sysadmins on the work required.
So you want a CMS site?  Well have your mailing lists moved yet? What
about svn? etc.  We provide enough services now that breaking out
the Infra team into specialties makes sense, so no don't expect a single
person to track all the required work in his/her head.  Podlings, just
do usa favor and fill out TLP request properly without us needing to prod
you, thx.