Hey all,

The Lucene.Net community feels ready to graudate. Our internal vote was a
success (~40 +1's and a bit of a mess because we had a number of mailing lists
which spread our vote out - sorry about that spam). We had some concerns
regarding the size and activity of our community, however, with addition of two
new committers just recently we feel that we are still growing as a community
and that graduating will only help us build our community further.

Our [Proposal] Resolution thread in general (http://s.apache.org/Qv6) didn't
garner many comments, but we take silence as "your proposal looks good"

Once again our resolution is located:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Graduation+-+Resolution+Template

I'll leave this vote open for at least 72 hours:

[+1] We need some time apart to appreciate each other
[-1] We'd like you to stay because...

Thanks all,
~Prescott