-- ... that's totally orthogonal with the graduation discussion...

I'm absolutely aware of this and my answer is orthogonal as well - it is
not to be taken as a self promotional rant, I too share some of the arisen
concerns and will try to address them. But thanks for pointing it out (and
for your vote as well).

Ciao,