Hi Folks!

The deltaspike-0.3-incubating vote has internally passed with lots of +1.

We have 2 IPMC +1 so far and like to ask for a tough review from fellow IPMCs.

[+1] all fine, ship it
[+0] I don't care but smells fine
[-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}

The VOTE is open for 72h.

txs and LieGrue,
strub